Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Keep Me Accountable - Day 18

I wanted to help start your day with a pretty sunset taken on Lake Lanier in Georgia.

Waving to my sister in law, Kari, who is celebrating a birthday today. She works near the lake and can probably enjoy a scene like this from her office. Happy Birthday, Sis!



Yesterday was a no writing day. Not because I didn't want to write, but sometimes, business and responsibilities take over.

That's okay. Today will be a better day. It's back to my normal routine. Like a child, I do better when my normal routine isn't interrupted.

I only have 12 days until my deadline day of April 30. I wanted to have the book finished and pretty much edited by then. I'd better stomp the proverbial "gas" on this one then, as my time is quickly running out!!!

1 comment:

Gossip Cowgirl said...

I'm so impressed that you're so close to being done, though. Amazing work, Christy!

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...