Monday, February 14, 2011

Making Changes

On Sunday, I blogged on FAITH how there is a time for everything. Every second of every day, I try to accomplish something, but one thing that is a consistent slip for me is meal planning. I find myself busy with everything, and then, when meal time comes, I'm at a loss. Eating out is getting more and more expensive, plus, it's unhealthy!

On Julie Jarnagin's blog,I read about her success using E-mealz. Basically, you choose the store that you shop most frequently and you will receive a customized menu that corresponds with the store's weekly deals. I just signed up for this and I hope that I can plan more meals for my family and save money in the process. Already, I have an easy meal set up for tonight, something I can pull together in about an hour.

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

What are some ways you have learned to save time, money and get more accomplished?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll love it! Have a great week.

Missy Tippens said...

Christy, I did e-mealz for a while. But I shop at Ingles, so it's not tailored for the sales. if you shop at the stores they work with, I think it would be great! Good luck with it!! They have some really good, easy meal plans/recipes.

Dianna Shuford said...

I've learned to choose several meals that freeze well, then when I cook the ( usually on a weekend) I make a double size and freeze half. After several weekends, I have about week's worth of meals frozen. Thaw, bake, and serve.

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...