Rainy Sunday

And if you're anywhere near Georgia, you know we welcome rain! It rained for most of the afternoon and as midnight draws closer, I can hear it pouring down the gutters. Thank You, Jesus!

While we're celebrating, I thought I'd share another video clip of the Casting Crowns concert I went to.

(I was going to share a clip of the CC ladies tearing up the stage with one of the best songs from their album Casting Crowns: "Praise You with the Dance," but I could hear myself singing along and I couldn't do that to you.)

So here's an equally great song - "The Voice of Truth." Look close. On stage artist Mark Evans (not sure if this spelling is accurate or if this is the correct name - correct me if I'm wrong!) is painting. Man, that painting was too cool and he completed it while the song was playing. You should've been there...


video

Comments

Great video clips. I know you had an awesome time. I love being around that many people worshiping God. It's like you are literally surrounded by love.
I wish I could have been there!
Mindy Obenhaus said…
I noticed you captured them singing my mantra. I love the voice of truth. Both the song and the voice :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Finalist!

It's been a while...

Celebrate, Celebrate!