Saturday, November 24, 2007

Awesome Concert!

Did I mention the Casting Crowns concert, the first concert I'd ever been to, was awesome?

Well ~ IT WAS!!

Casting Crowns was in Atlanta last night and performed at the Gwinnett Arena. It was on fire, awesome!

They performed all my favorites, some new ones that have already become favorites.

Andy Williams performed an electrifying drum solo that I regret I didn't capture on video. He had the crowd pumped!

Here's a clip of "EAST TO WEST" - a song off The Altar and The Door cd.

I hope it plays, first time uploading a video :)

1 comment:

AngBreidenbach said...

Oh Man! I'm so jealous:-) I love Casting Crowns. I hope they come to Missoula someday.

And for your first concert!
Angie

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...