Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Family came and we all ate too much. I made chicken dressing, sweet potato casserole, hash brown casserole, deviled eggs, biscuits, green beans and my husband grilled two turkeys and a ham. Jennifer, my sister in-law brought the sweetest blackberry cobbler and yellow corn. Kari, my sister in-law made key lime squares and chocolate covered strawberries (yummy!). Amanda, my sister in-law brought cokes. Someone brought a pecan pie, not sure if which sister in-law brought that.

My nephew got a new dog named Charlie and brought him along. Charlie played in the back yard with my dogs - who were gracious hosts ;)

Tonight, my kitchen is a wreck, but I'm too pooped to clean it. I've put up the food and started soaking some casserole dishes. I'll have to hit the kitchen hard in the morning and get it back to normal.

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...