Friday, November 16, 2007

Photos of Lake Lanier, Georgia

We were blessed with rain Wednesday night following Governor Sonny Perdue's prayer at the Capitol on Tuesday. But we need to continue to pray for rain, for God to relieve us from this drought. Much, much more rain will be needed to get the state and surrounding states back to normal.



Here are some pictures my husband took while on the lake Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Looking toward the Lake Lanier Sailing Club, over a piece of land normally covered in water.

One of the boat ramps at Old Federal Park on Lake Lanier, now closed due to lack of water, like most around the lake. Most all boat ramps are closed, with only a few remaining open toward the south end.


Another view of the boat ramp at Old Federal Park.




Please visit the F.A.I.T.H. blog today, I'm blogging about the drought and prayer walking.

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...