Friday, June 22, 2007

VBS Week - Conclusion

Tonight all the children who participated in Vacation Bible School, will do a presentation before their parents. They'll receive a certificate of completion. I pray more will come to know Christ.

This week has been special. Although I've blogged, in fun, about how wild my 2-3 year old class has been at times, I've enjoyed it. Each child is special, with their own unique personality. Each has a sparkle in his or her eyes that you don't see in adults.

We all had that sparkle once. I just want to bottle it up for each of them, so they can hold tight to it.

This week has been a privilege. I've enjoyed singing with these kids and to have had a part in teaching these little ones about God. I'm glad to have been able to share it with you.

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...