Sunday, April 1, 2012

#AtoZChallenge "A" ~ Airports







First day of the A - Z Blogging Challenge!!! WOOP, WOOP!!!

Right now I'm sitting at the computer with one of my 2 children waiting for the time to leave for the airport. I'll be gone on a business trip for 2 weeks, ugh!  I will miss, miss my children so much!

This blog is about going to the airport. I'll be flying out of Atlanta which is a huge airport. Very busy and can be quite complicated. I've been there enough to get around okay. The airport in the destination city is not so bad. It has like 8 gates. There's not much confusion there. You get off the plane, go through the gate and around the corner, you can rent a car. Easy. A girl I'll be flying with said flying makes her nervous. I kind of get excited about going into the air. I look at it as an adventure. How about you? Do you love or hate airports and flying????

5 comments:

Tara Tyler said...

not a fan of flying tho my dad & his dad and his brother are pilots...airports are great places to people watch!

happy a day!

Anonymous said...

I have flown a few times, but I'm not a fan of it. I'd rather just drive to my destination by car.

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

boysmum2 said...

I have been flying since I was 7 and love it, I haven't flown for a few years now but the adrenaline is awesome along wiht the smell. Give me an airport anyday

Jaye Robin Brown said...

I'm a nervous flyer but overall it's okay - I actually love people watching in airports if I have enough of a layover between flights.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Good luck on your trip! I was away from my kids for a little less than a week for a wedding last year, and while it was great to have that freedom to do nothing in a room all by myself, I did miss them horribly and not get as much joy out of it as I could have. I hope you have safe travels!

I actually like flying, to a point. I've noticed that I get a little anxious about it now, which started when I had kids.

Aside from that, I'm your co-host for the A-to-Z! If you didn't get an email from me the other day, it may have gone in your spam box. Please feel free to contact me via my profile or reply to that email if you need anything or have any questions.

Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...