Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What does Princess by day, Frog by night mean, anyway?

However early I start, from the first phone call or a trip to town, I'm "on".



The word Princess is used in jest.

Some days are better than others.

There are days when I feel confident and one would imagine a Princess must have several degrees of confidence to greet her public and assist in maintaining her castle.



Princess by day means my eye glasses are off and my contact lenses are in. My make up is done, even though it may be minimal. My smile is placed. My heart is joyful with love for the Lord of whom I strayed for some time. I am gracious and loving.



But some days I may feel a little Froggy.



Those are days you don't want to get out of your pjs. The eye glasses are worn all day. You've forgotten if you brushed your teeth. You're just you and you don't care who knows it.



I always notice the tree frogs come out at night. They sing loud and don't care if they're in tune or not. But they energize the night and that's all that matters.



This label on my blog is intended to be a creative outlet. I'm not going to worry if what I type makes sense.


I'll post what I feel for that day. It may be a memory. I may rant. It's my blog. I can do that.



But one thing I want to do every time I post is share a scripture.


I'm going to try, at least, I'll try...

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...