Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Golden Heart Contest

Okay, for all of you out there who have a finished manuscript, and its a romance, it is time for you to polish it to enter the Golden Heart. The 2010 Golden Heart Contest is now open to entries!!!

Straight from the RWA Home page are the instructions on how to enter...


Online: Log in to www.rwanational.org and go to My Account Profile. From My Account Profile, select My Contests. Then, click the 2010 Golden Heart Contest Entry Form link and proceed to enter.

Mail: Send the entry form and fee to the RWA Office: RWA, attn: RITA Contest, 14615 Benfer Rd., Houston, TX 77069.

Fax: Fax the entry form and fee to the RWA Office at 832-717-5201.
Entry forms and fees must be received at the RWA Office no later than 5 p.m. CT on November 16, 2009.

Entered works must be received in the RWA Office by 5 p.m. CT on December 2, 2009.

1 comment:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...