Sunday, January 25, 2009

Black Bear Cabin Rentals

Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving Getaway!
Starting inside, the cabin had beautiful wood walls and floors.







Outside, here is a low view of the lovely cabin, clearly on the side of the mountain, but with a wonderful view of the river below.




This is a fly-fishing river and my husband brought his weighters to give it a try. The water was cold, it was in November, but it was so serene.








I loved sitting on this porch, listening to the river rush.
My daughter standing over a small ledge overlooking the river.






Here is a side view of our cabin. We had several clear, cold days there. The cabin was located a couple of miles beyond the town of Margret, Georgia. Anyone have a clue where Margret is?


If you'd be interested in renting a cabin like this, book through Black Bear Cabin Rentals. Click here for their website.

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...