Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Morning, We have a new President...


The elections went as I expected, not as I voted.
Millions are rejoicing, but Christian, remember no matter who is in the
Presidential office, God has full control. He knows what Mr. Obama will do
even before Mr. President does it himself. We must remember that while we
are to respect authority, we are not to turn away from God or His ways.

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.”
Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
John 10: 1-6 NKJV

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...