Saturday, August 2, 2008

RWA'S FAITH, HOPE & LOVE CHAPTER - TOUCHED BY LOVE WINNERS!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY MY FRIEND AND FAITH CO-BLOGGER BELINDA PETERSON!!!

Long Contemporary

1st Place--The Crazy Love I Never Expected by Belinda Peterson
2nd Place--Murder for Breakfast by Pamela Meyers
3rd Place--She's Mine by Tammy Doherty

Historical

1st Place-- New Hope by Yvonne Harris
2nd Place-- Beholder by Melanie Dickerson
3rd Place-- Lady Slipper by Susanne Dietze

Short Contemporary

1st Place-- Proverbs Woman, Exodus Man by Roxanne Sherwood
2nd Place-- Running From Trouble by Kit Wilkinson
3rd Place-- Betrayed by Lisa Diaz
Honorable Mention-- Against All Odds by Constance Marquise

Overall Winner--Proverbs Woman, Exodus Man by Roxanne Sherwood

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...