Monday, December 10, 2007

More photos of Laurel Park



Found your boat!


And here's your motor!

Standing under marker 65

here's a closer view in case you didn't see it the first time ;)

Now this is cool...

The picture above is me standing on Old Cleveland Hwy, facing the Cleveland Hwy Bridge.

When Lake Lanier was formed, many houses were left, and just flooded. Many trees were cut, but not completely sawed down.

And as you can see below, this bridge was left too.

Just an overview of the slope. What you'd normally walk on while wading further into the water. It's always the interesting and kind of scary part of swimming in the lake is how it seems to just drop off on you.

And to complete this short tour of Laurel Park at Lake Lanier...

a nice sunset.

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...