Saturday, September 19, 2009

ACFW Conference Highlights

Worship is always awesome at ACFW. It brings us back to why we write and who we're writing for. Praising God for our accomplishments and guidance to our goals.
This song is so meaningful to me. While I'm waiting, I will serve You Lord... those are just some of the lyrics. We need to apply that to every aspect of our life... from hard times with family, to challenges at work when we wonder or ask God - "Lord, why am I here?" - to waiting for our dreams to come true. Remember to serve Him while you wait on His answer!


Here, Rachel Hauck leads worship. Her Glory band is fabulous!














FAITH Sisters Mindy and Angie ~ They are a wonderful support for me and I'm glad to call them sisters in Christ!













Here is best selling author Debbie Macomber.

Debbie has been one of my favorite authors for years and it was such a treat hearing her speak at ACFW Conference this year. She overcame obstacles of dyslexia, to many years of rejection. Perserverance pays off!








A view from the Marriott at the Denver Tech Center.














One of the best views I could grab of the mountains in the distance.















No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...