Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Cards



... I love receiving them. I love sending them. This year, however, Christmas snuck up on me and I didn't have any Christmas photos made of us, or just my daughter. And by the time I purchased Christmas Cards to send, it was the Saturday before Christmas. What was was the point of sending any this year? Some of the cards may not have reached their destination until after Christmas. Plus, I still didn't have time to dedicate to addressing them. Hopefully, next year, I can find the Christmas cards I bought this year and send them next year. :)

I'm not here to whine about what I didn't get to this year. What I wanted to address is: what do you do with the Christmas cards when Christmas has passed? Find out more on the FAITH Blog...

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...