Friday, January 11, 2008

I love coffee

I was wondering what to post on FAITH for Friday. I decided to surf the blog-net and ended up at Amy Wallace's blog. I found a quiz I couldn't resist. What kind of Coffee Girl are you?
Of course, this is what I am:






You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe



But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated

You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys

Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.

And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.








It was a nice way to laugh at the almost end of a hectic week.
So thank you, Amy!

1 comment:

Amy Wallace said...

You are very welcome! Thanks for the shout out and for joining me in the coffee quiz.

And I think there's much worth in a dependable friend who both listens and helps us laugh. I'm glad you're you!

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...