Monday, September 3, 2007

A Season of Forgiveness by Brenda Coulter



A Big Story in a Small Package

That's how I describe Brenda Coulter's latest Love Inspired release: A Season of Forgiveness.







Action packed from Chapter One, Victoria Talcott is rescued by the wrong guy at the right time. Daring Sam McGarry has every quality Victoria wants to avoid. Victoria's father is a retired policeman. She watched her mother worry about her father her whole life. At least her father was risking his life to keep the community safe. Sam McGarry jumps out of planes - by choice. He skis with daredevils for the pure excitement of it. How much does he value his life, taking risks like this? Victoria's afraid to fly. There's a number of things she avoids doing to keep safe. Sam McGarry would not fit into her safe world.

Except she can't forget about him - not his good looks and especially not his strong faith that gives her support just when she needs it.

Another thing I'd like to commend Brenda on are her strong secondary characters. Sam's brother Ryan and Victoria's sister Corinne are two people I couldn't help caring about. I'm hoping the author has a story for each of them in the works.



If you want a story to romance you and take you on an adventure, you'll find it in A Season of Forgiveness. It'll be in stores in October. Amazon is taking pre-orders. Enjoy!

No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...