Saturday, August 18, 2007

Trip to Blairsville

This weekend I traveled to Blairsville, Georgia which is about 100 miles north of Atlanta. The building above is a Church of God which backs up to a horse farm. I was hoping to find the horses grazing while I was playing photographer.

A simple pasture leading to the north Georgia Mountains. This much land is hard to find the closer you get to Atlanta. Too much development going on. Progress is good, right?



Even smog can find the mountains.
Here I admire the landscape through a broken fence.

Is the old saying true? If the cows are sleeping, the fish aren't biting?


Looking beyond the meadow...


Run Forrest! Run!


No comments:

Finalist!

I've always enjoyed reading historical novels. As a child I actually imagined living in the mid 1800s. My grandmother fed my imaginatio...